aja Raptor 2 outdoor mobility scooter breaks you out of your monotony loop. When your days and weeks run together, that’s when you need a jolt of speed and mobility reimagined. Baja Raptor 2 gives you the power to do more. It’s your sidekick for interrupting a lazy afternoon with a breezy ride to your favorite neighborhood hangout. Riders who love their Baja Raptor 2 outdoor scooters live in close communities, like retirement villages or condos.
Baja Mobility’s fastest outdoor mobility scooter
With speeds up to 14 mph, Baja Raptor 2, part of the Baja Mobility series, can hold its own on sidewalks. It has a stunning maximum 31-mile-per-charge, which means you’re ready for adventures day or night.
Life is better with on-road mobility reimagined on a Baja Raptor 2
We believe in chasing new experiences. We make memories and forge relationships when we have experiences together. Baja Raptor 2 blends powerful intuitive functionality, including a thumb throttle and automatic braking, supported by a hand brake for faster stopping. It’s a ride built for forging new experiences. Mobility gives us the freedom to chart our own course, and Baja Raptor 2 is mobility electrified. With a full suspension system and a 400-pound capacity, it suits just about any rider who refuses to slow down.
Baja Raptor 2 Features:
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 14 mph maximum speed
- 60″ turning radius
- 19 miles per charge at 400 lbs. (31 miles at 220 lbs.)
- 20”x18” limited recline memory foam seat with manual adjustment, sliders and height, width, depth and angle adjustable armrests
- Full LED light package includes LED headlights, directional signals and brake lights that offer full visibility for increased safety
- Hand brake with standard regenerative and electromechanical braking system
- Easy-to-read LCD console which shows estimated speed, mileage, and battery display
- Secure, lockable under seat storage compartment
- Sleek and solid design for enhanced stability
- Front and rear-view suspension
- Front storage compartment located on the tiller
- Tubeless pneumatic tires for a smooth ride
- Two rear-view mirrors
- XLR USB charger
**Non-Medical Device The intended use of this product is to provide assistance to persons with limited mobility who have the capacity to operate a motorized scooter
top of page
C$6,495.00 Regular Price